The Leading Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management Program for Graduate Students
Since 1974, the George Washington University has offered graduate students hands-on experiential education in the tourism, hospitality and event management industries. Today, these sectors need professionals with strong management and leadership skills to innovate and unlock new opportunities in this dynamic field. By pursuing your specialized master's degree in one of the nation’s most highly respected business schools, your career possibilities will grow along with your increased knowledge, experience and networks.
Please complete the short form linked above to learn more and receive valuable information from our program. Thank you for your interest!
Our MS in Tourism, Hospitality and
Event Management (MSTHEM) Program
PCMA members are eligible for up to a 25% tuition discount when they apply to the program by December 15 (extended deadline for PCMA member candidates).
Start your application today and use this code: PCMA2023SPRING
MSTHEM students at the GW School of Business benefit from:
- Our residence in a world-renowned business school, considered one of the top-ranked schools in the Economist, US. News and World Report, and the Financial Times
- Our location in Washington, D.C., which affords students the unique opportunity to access valuable internships and interact with industry champions and leading industry organizations inside and outside the classroom
- Our expansive domestic and international network of alumni that are leaders and practitioners in tourism, hospitality and event management
- Our curriculum, taught by internationally recognized faculty, which provides applied, project-based learning with opportunities for participating in hands-on consulting and research projects in Washington, D.C. and around the world
- Our longevity as one of the oldest tourism-oriented graduate programs in the world (established almost 50 years ago) and our strong community of support for our students
Connect with Alumni Worldwide
GWSB’s extensive network of over 55,000 graduates spans endless industries across the globe. Our alumni regularly connect with current students and fellow alumni, attend events, mentor and help GWSB evolve and expand. It’s this involvement by our graduates that truly contributes to the success of the school. Examples of where our alumni work include 260+ organizations across the public and private sector and around the world participated in experiential learning in the last year.
The GW School of Business Offers More
More than 250 program possibilities. Create a graduate business education that ﬁts your goals.
Take courses entirely on-campus or online. Part-time. Full-time. On your time.
Our global faculty, with global experiences and connections, become your mentors.
Benefit from a network of top-tier professors, resources and alumni.
2201 G Street NW
Washington, D.C. 20052